School Local Offer Question & Answers

How can I let the school know that I am concerned about my child's progress in school?


If you have concerns about your child’s progress, you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.


If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, you may speak to the Special Education Needs/Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENCO): Miss Lisa Walsh.


The school SEND Governor can also be contacted for support: Mrs Gemma Nalder.